Take a Stitch on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 Welcome to week 10!
This week’s stitch is Running stitch. Here is the SharonB’s Stitch Dictionary pages with instructions on how to do it.
- Running Stitch: http://inaminuteago.com/stitchdict/stitch/running.html
Here are the running stitch variations that are not future Stitches of the Week. If you like trying out variations, these would be the ones to work because you won’t see them later. (For your convenience, listed here to open in a new window)
- Whipped Running Stitch
- Threaded Running Stitch (one direction)
- Interlaced Running Stitch (both directions)
- Double Running Stitch, Interlaced v1.
- Double Running Stitch, Interlaced v2.
- Double Running Stitch, Interlaced v3.
- Stepped Threaded (Double) Running Stitch v1.
- Stepped Threaded (Double) Running Stitch v2.
Here’s what SharonB wrote for TAST 2012 Week 10: Running Stitch. You can read her instructions and see inspiring examples there.
- Pintangle post introducing Running stitch
- Here’s some creative inspiration for this stitch from the TAST 2012 stitchers.
Please follow her procedure and put a link to your published Running Stitch and their variations pictures in the comments of the latest TAST post here. Just click the post title, and scroll down to the comment section!
Please post the link to your Running Stitch photos in THIS comment section if you also wish to share it here. I post a recap every Monday morning listing every stitch sample linked in for the week.
Of course, I will be putting my TAST 2012 Re-run stitches right here on this blog, because that’s why I started it in the first place 🙂